Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Shabby chic light green dresser

Sorry I have no before pictures

----------sold------------

My husband found this wonderful dresser and brought it home for me.  It had all it's original hardware but was all scratched up and old looking.
We sanded and stained the top. Then we used some green paint from the "oops" section of Home Depot.  I made my own Chalk paint with Non-sanded Grout. Chalk paint give the ability to sand easily. As you can see we did A LOT of distressing.
I then put a layer of stain over the green to give it an aged look.
I love the way this dresser came out!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. This is a beautiful piece. What Stain did you use for the top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. This is a beautiful piece. What Stain did you use for the top?

    ReplyDelete